Sunday, June 19, 2011

Bookmarks


Bookmarks

The parade of deaths and dying people
litter my past.
My life  and the lives of most of my whole generation
are mostly gone now.

They are like bookmarks in my own personal
Book of Life.
The good times, the bad times were all a quest.
A quest for something to believe in.

Something to hold on to.

I feel as if everything is slipping from my grasp
And I am at the mercy of Time and people
that I really do not trust.

People see me in different places.
They always ask "How are you?"
But they really don't want to know.
They don't have time for it.

Besides they have their own troubles.

So do you fall back on Faith?
Faith in the unseen?
Or do you look for tangible evidence that
something exists outside the realm of this lifetime?

What is considered tangible? All life is nothing but energy.
Vibrating at different frequencies.
Everything that has ever been or ever will be is already here.
Is there a doorway to these other worlds?

Is there an Earth where only Peace and Harmony exists?
Is there a doorway somewhere so you can go to where there is no war
and no crime and people help each other?

Who will save my bookmarks after I'm gone?

© 2011 Philip G. DeLoach

No comments: