Wednesday, December 12, 2012

There Is A Place

There is a Place

There is a place I've heard about.
The colors are much brighter.
You are never hungry or thirsty.
You can eat and drink if you want to,
but you don't have to.

Anything you desire is yours just by thinking of it.
You can travel at the speed of Thought.

No crime, no war, no death, a world where you
can create a new world every Morning.
It may sound boring but there are lessons to be learned there too.
They just don't involve pain and suffering.

This is where you go when you die,
or at least I've heard several people say it's that way,
for some people but not all.
They know because they have died and come back.

It is said that our world now could be that way if people could
just let go of the brainwashing they have received since conception.
Thinking in three dimensions when there are actually many more than three.

Our bodies and our entire Universe are mostly empty space.
If we could learn to experience that, we could walk through walls.
We could change our lives just by changing our thoughts.

I can remember when I was small I believed I could fly and walk through walls.
The older I got the more solid and oppressive the world became.
Most people would think that my Worldview
is a product of a deranged mind.

There are changes on the way.
Soon we will see who is deranged and who is not.

© Dec. 5, 2012 Philip G. DeLoach



No comments: